In TFS / Visual Studio 2012, you have a few options.
Rollback to a specific version
In Source Control Explorer:
- Right Click the branch you wish to roll back
- Click Rollback…
- Choose Rollback to a specific version
- Enter the changeset number you wish to roll back to.
Rollback a single changeset (you can do this through the dialog loaded above too)
- Right click the changeset you wish to rollback
- Choose Rollback entire changset
Checkin the rollback.
Source: visual studio – Rollback a changeset in tfs – Stack Overflow
Problems with error “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation” when trying to connect to TFS / show team explorer window in Visual Studio 2013?
Solved by downloading and reinstalling Team Explorer 2013:
Download Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center.
You can find more info on errors in Visual Studio 2013 in this logfile: